Academic programs are FREE and designed to assist students in meeting college and career goals. Students can:
- complete a high school diploma
- prepare for high school equivalency, TEAS, ASVAB, or other entrance exams;
- improve reading, writing, and math skills for success in workplace or college.
Many classes are designed to encourage co-enrollment in CTE programs, college classes, or other workforce preparation programs for students who want to accelerate progress toward their goals.
To get started:
1. Register for Academic Orientation
- Online registration required – click ‘Registration’ in the menu above.
- 1.5 hour class on Mondays at Foothills Adult Education Campus, includes introduction to programs and student support services
- See website for times and availability.
- If available times don’t work for your schedule, please call 619 588-3500 or visit Foothills Adult Campus for alternative options.
2. Complete Academic Advising
- Sign up for appointment times during Orientation
- 1.5 hour appointment includes skills assessment, transcript evaluation, and one on one advising session to select classes.